Hey everyone, this is my first time joining the challenge. I started working on the grape at the beginning of November, but because I had too much other stuff to do, it just sat on my hard drive until today, halfway done. In the few time, I tried to focus on the shading instead of texturing. In the beginning, I worked only with the noises inside of Maya but then I added more procedural maps on the go. I chose Arnold as my render engine. My shader setup consists of a base shader and a rough coat shader, which are getting mixed together in an aiMixShader. With the base shader, I used a combination of Transmission and Subsurface Scattering settings. The coat layer is all fixed values (if I had more time, I would have added more variation) The procedural I used for the colouring of the grape was originally only intended for testing, but I had no time to exchange it anymore.